Final year student shot dead at Anambra State University



Mohammed Umar, a final year computer science student in Anambra State University, met his untimely end in the hands of unknown assailant.

He was shot on Friday, on his way home from a Students Union event.

His friend who attended the event with him wrote

''Its still a shock to me….my Mohammed…. W still went to SUG nite together…we had fun….on our way back home…you were shot dead. I don’t have much to say but rest in peace my dear friend…I can still remember all DAT u told me DAT evening
#iwillnevaforgetyhu
#mohammedumar
#goinpeace

May his soul RIP…




 Want the best for your mobile. Click here

For more news and events, Click Naijanews24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child who went missing in Lagos returns after 5 years becoming black