A mother discovered her son is like Bobrisky. Her reaction goes viral



An 18-year-old boy, Jauan Durbin has revealed the disagreement between himself and him mum because of his cross-dressing.
He shared a screenshot of a chat with his mum.
See below:



Juaun has described the non acceptance of whom he is as hurting.

His tweet read:

“This hurts. It really does. But I’m going to live my truth until the day I die.”

The Best Offers Await You Here. Click Here

Since making the post on Saturday, Jauan’s tweet has been retweeted more than 5,000 times and has been liked by more than 14,000 people.

There have been mixed reactions over this.
While a lot of people have been supporting him,there are those who agree with his mother and even those mocking him.

Jauan and his mother have not spoken or texted each other since she discovered the viral tweet.

The Best Offers Await You Here. Click Here


“I believe that my mom will come around eventually,” he said. “I didn’t do this to upset my mom. Throughout the whole process I’ve tried to take myself out of the process figuratively because there’s people that see themselves in me and I want the message to go out to children that it’s okay to be you and you shouldn’t change who you are for anyone.”

Read also: Nigerian Pastor urges Desmond Elliot to pray over his life

For more interesting news and events, click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog