Nigerian Wedding featuring the Pre-Wedding photoshoot of Temi and Fola.



Fans of AllOverNigeria, we are thrilled to bring you this exciting episode from NIGERIAN WEDDINGS as we celebrate the sleek and cute pre-wedding photos of Temi and Folayan. We see a lot of pre-wedding photoshoots. Nothing gives us so much joy than seeing the style, chemistry and creativity these duo have put in to creating memories that would last till eternity. They both complemented each other well enough as Fola styled his bride-to-be, Temi. The Wedding planners at Etal Events & Halls were hired, while J-Gates Visuals snapped some editorial worthy shots of the duo. The Event has been tagged #ForeverOdunaiya.






Interviewing Temi now:
Hi Temi, Could you please share with us how you met Folayan?
Hello. Yes of course.  The day we met was my best day ever as what was supposed to be a random evening turned out to be the day that would change our lives completely.
Please go on Temi. Let's share in it.
Ok.One lazy Sunday, I decided to have a lie in and head out to an evening service later on. After searching local churches in the area on google, I at last found one and yaay it was a Hillsong I had never been, so I was very much excited. I went there and invited my friend to join me when the program was halfway. My friend came at the end of the service and he sent me a text message saying he was outside the premise.So I quickly went out to meet him. But while I was on  my way out, I could not help but notice this really good-looking, neatly dressed tall guy talking to a bunch of girls happily rocking their chairs and giggling throughout the conversation. I remember thinking “yeah yeah, all these guys that come to church to look for babes” (true hater..lol)…Finally, I found my friend and I was happy as I had not seen him for quite some time. I told him 'Let's go and get some food' but then he told me to chill because he came with a friend. So we got chilling till this Mr friend came ooo. yeah, you guessed it was Mr really good-looking, neatly dressed tall guy! Lol
We exchanged pleasantries and then went out to dinner together. I kept on looking at this guy. His very unassuming, humble, selfless and gentle character came as a surprise (well, you can’t blame me). We talked about everything at dinner, we talked about the usuals, we talked about life, talked about relationships blah blah blah…somehow we got talking and he asked me to come out to dinner the following weekend…and then the next weekend and the next weekend and the next again…like we literally hung out every weekend after that and before I knew it, I found myself living this fairy tale with a guy I believed only existed in my wildest dreams! Well, let me just say God makes dreams come true! I found the true love of my life and I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend, the most amazing person I know! I'm super excited where this journey is taking us to…let the love story begin.
Thanks Temi, Let's switch to Folayan now




Hi Fola, nice having you here.
Yeah, It's my pleasure
Now we know how you met temi. Could you please tell us more about how the proposal went? 
Yeah, how we met, being in a committed relationship, to marrying Temi just leaves me on a high. I knew I wanted to start this journey with “my Temi” as I fondly call her. We had planned a holiday to Spain in September and I thought this was the best time, especially as it was going to be her birthday weekend. So unfortunately, I couldn’t make this trip. I wasn't happy with this at all. The resort had really nice views overlooking the sea and I had thought everything out perfectly in my head. Now although I had a scheduled trip to london a few days later, I knew that wasn’t going to make it better. I was really in for it!
A few days into my holiday, I started looking out for the perfect plan b. I reached out to a videographer and he came up with so many proposal themes and ideas. I remember he wanted us to go paddling and then pop the question. I was like no way, true to Temi, we would have had our boat capsized. And so it happened, we were home and it just felt like the right space and time. I asked Temi to be my wife, and she said yes whilst doing the chicken dance, laughing and crying at the same time. We just knew it was time to start something new. The only way is up for us Temi. Loving you has been the best thing yet. It’s an honour to have you in my life.

See more pictures of their Pre-Wedding photoshoot:





















YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
The Royal Wedding featuring Dapo and Teju

Blessing and Jeffrey's wedding delight

The Classic Wedding of Onyinye and Frank

The fairy tale wedding of Taiwo and Ademola

Exclusive Hausa Wedding featuring Amina and Nas

Pre-Wedding photoshoot of Beverly and Habib

Wedding photos of Chinyelu and Ifeanyi who met on social media in the US

Comments

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of the blogger.

Popular posts from this blog