Omoni Oboli celebrates son at 14



She's a Nollywood Actress and her son turned 14 yesterday. That's Omoni Oboli,  a veteran actress. The happy mother took to social media to celebrate her second child Gozi's birthday as he turned 14

She wrote;

“Happy birthday to my second son Gozi. You are one of the most mature teenagers I met. So focused, so driven, so self motivated, so warm, so caring, so deep! The wife you will eventually marry will be the luckiest girl ever! Gozi has a heart of pure gold. Always ready to help without even being asked. Gozi wants world peace and as much as depends on him, he lives peaceably with all men. I am so proud to call you son, my young basketballer! I will do everything in my power to give you the push you need to be the great man I know you are destined to be. Happy birthday son. I love you more than life itself  #KingGozi #happy14thbirthday
PS: I’m secretly collecting applications for future daughter inlaw. This one’s wife must pass through me ”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog