I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months before Davido signed me - Mayorkun


DMW records act Mayorkun has debunked rumors that his latest song SADE was inspired by a girlfriend who bears that name.
But the 23 years old singer has  come out clear that he is single and the song is pure fiction.
The singer who rapidly hit stardom after signing for Davido‘s record label DMW, revealed that he wrote the song only to entertain his fans and not because of some 'Sade' somewhere

Click here for the best mobile offers

The Osun state born singer allegedly broke up with his girlfriend two months before he was signed to DMW, due to his busy schedule while he was working as a banker.

“I’m not even sure I personally know anyone called Sade sef”......"i wouldn’t mind finding a Sade very soon"

Read also:#jenifa'sdiary: Report has it that Toyo baby was pushed out because of 3000 naira.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child who went missing in Lagos returns after 5 years becoming black